|Achievement Name:||"Big Bang"|
|Achievement Description:||"Kill the DarkWater research team"|
Big Bang is an Origin Story-related achievement for the Necroa Virus plague type. Following the Darkwater origin story, Darkwater claims that they have accidentally released the Necora Virus, and will attempt to find a weakness in the virus and zombie. However, the Player will blow up the team in the process, ending the origin event.
How to get this achievementEdit
- Start the game as a Necora Virus at the U.S.A. (Rurophile and Cytochrome Surge are reccomended, but not necessary.)
- Evolve Drug Resistance and Saliva 1 before there are 50 infected and before you are detected. This is VERY IMPORTANT.
- If you did Step 2 correctly, a pop-up should appear about Darkwater being "concerned" about a missing geneticist. Suspicious much?
- Keep evolving non-animal transmissions, such as Saliva, Blood, Water, Air, ect. While your disease spreads, two messages (not pop-ups, mind you, but news reels) will appear. The first is Darkwater denying a containment breach in the weapons facility. The second is Darkwater being shut down due to security fears. Oops.
- Evolve your virus to reanimate the dead after the disease has a firm root in other countries. A while after governments admit zombies exist, a pop-up will appear stating that Darkwater has released the virus accidentally and is looking for a weakness in the zombies.
- A while later, Darkwater will say they have found a weakness. Then another pop-up will say that Darkwater is testing the Z-REST device, a weapon that can effectively kill zombies. Evolve Autothysis (Cytopathic Reanamation<Anaerobic Resuscitation<Enhansed Motor Control<Peptide Surge<Acid Reflux<Naja Mortis<Autothysis) , and another pop-up will say that the research team was destroyed by an exploding zombie.
- Congrats! You've got the Big Bang achievement. Kill the world in any way you see fit, and you win.