|Achievement Name:||GLaDOS Says Hi|
|Achievement Description:||Make a teleport attempt end in tragedy|
GLaDOS Says Hi is an achievement exclusive to the Teleportation scenario.
How to get this achievement?Edit
Strategy 1: Edit
This achievement can be achieved on Casual Difficulty:
- Play with Parasite.
- Infect as many people as possible before the plague is discovered and people start rushing out to buy portal tickets (about 2.5-3 billion infected).
- TIP: Abilities from the Symbiosis tree will help a plague stay undetected for longer.
Strategy 2: Edit
- Play on Casual Difficulty.
- Play with Bacteria.
- ATP Boost
- Genetic Mimic
- Start in Saudi Arabia.
- Devolve all mutations.
- Evolve the following:
- Air 1 and 2
- Drug Resistance 1
- Bacterial Resilience 1, 2, and 3
- Drug Resistance 2
- Water 1 and 2
- Cold Resistance 1 and 2
- Extreme Bioaerosol
- Note: It doesn't have to be in the above order. When I tried the strategy I evolved the required transmissions and abilities in a random order. I still got the achievement.
- The popup should appear after you evolve all of these.
- Note: If your disease is discovered, and people are starting to go into portals, the achievement can still be unlocked. I got the achievement even though my disease was discovered. (I don't know why though since I didn't have any symptoms evolved.)
This achievement is a direct reference to GLaDOS, the main antagonist of Valve Software's 2007 game Portal.