Giza is an origin story exclusive to the Necroa Virus DLC.
Mutation 1.5 introduced the Necroa Virus to Plague Inc., and with it many new achievements. Three of these achievements revolve around the discovery of a tomb at the Pyramid of Giza. Getting Colder requires that the authorities suspect a link between the tomb discovery and the disease before disproving it. It's a Trap! requires that the authorities send an expedition into the tomb which the player causes to fail. Revenge of Osiris requires that the expedition succeed, which gives the authorities a method to help defeat the Zombies which the player must counter.
- Start in Egypt.
- Evolve the ability Heat Resistance 1 and the transmission Saliva 1. This must be done in the first 70 days.
- Wait for a popup message which reads:
- Exploration of secret tomb in the Pyramid of Giza continues
- The message will show up on exactly the 70th day. If it doesn't you should try again.
- Wait for two red News headlines:
- Pyramid of Giza hieroglyphs ‘warn of ancient plague’
- Mummy from Pyramid of Giza tomb has ‘odd bite marks’
- Evolve the symptoms Insomnia, Fever, Photophobia, Delirium and Cytopathic Reanimation.
- Wait for a pop-up message reading:
- <plague name> may have come from Pyramid of Giza