Shadow Pool is an origin story exclusive to the Shadow Plague DLC.
Rock Bottom requires to stop the cavers exploring the Shadow Pool and says that the cavers exploring the Shadow Pool have vanished.
Chiroptophobia requires that group of cavers have been attacked by an mob of bats before they find and get samples from some traces of ancient humans that they lived here.
- "Caver finds vast cave tunnel system"
- "Cavers expect to discover new species in Turkey cave network"
- "Shadow Pool discovered in Turkey"
- "Ancient human traces found by Shadow Pool"
- "Shadow Pool hosts unique ecosystem"
- "Shadow Pool organisms baffle scientific community"
- "Shadow Pool organisms 'billions of years old'"
- "Movie company denies vampire PR stunt"
- Start in any country other than Turkey.
- Evolve Night Wraith and Therianthropy + Travel Speed 1
- Keep your vampire busy flying and make sure it doesn't kill too many people, or the events won't trigger.
- Watch for news that says - "Caver in Turkey discovers deepest ever cave network".
- Evolve Shadow Blessing and begin to spread your disease and set Lairs to collect some DNA
- After a while, this piece of news will pop up - "Cavers expect to discover new species in Turkey cave network". Evolve some Transmissions and the pop-up news entitled "Shadow Pool discovered in Turkey" will show up also.
- Evolving up to Bat 3 will unlock the Chiroptophobia achievement.