The following are strategies and tips for the Don't Ask Me achievement. Feel free to add your own below:
- Start Necroa Virus on Casual difficulty
- Start in the UK.
- Evolve Saliva 1 and Segmented Genome in under 60 days.
- The PfiGlax popup should appear. If not, try again.
- Do nothing and save DNA Points. If a symptom mutates, only devolve up to two of them if only a few countries are infected.
- After another symptom mutates, wait, and when the cure is at 60%, evolve Insomnia, Fever, Photophobia, Delirium and Cytopathic Reanimation.
- Don't evolve anything except Zombie abilities, and only if some countries aren't infected or having Z Com troubles.
- Wait until this popup appears: "PfiGlax linked to Necroa Virus" If the player fails any of the following steps, they must restart the game.
- Avoid the UK Zombie population becoming over 4 million. If this happens, use Zombie Horde (Horde Pheromones is required) to move them.
- Avoid the popup "Authorities can't protect from zombies"
- Have a minimum of 50 DNA saved for the next steps.
- Don't do anything after popup and let PfiGlax find link to AIDS cure.
- After another popup, ignore it to let PfiGlax start genetic modification project.
- Evolve the Heat Resistance I, Cold Resistance I, and Mummification abilities to sabotage the PfiGlax project and prevent increasing zombie decay rate.
- If a message appears "PfiGlax modification project fails," players will win the achievement. It is not necessary to win the game.
- Start Necroa Virus on Casual difficulty.
- Start in the UK.
- Evolve the transmissions Segmented Genome and Saliva 1. This must be done within the first 60 days.
- Wait for a popup message which reads:
- PfiGlax announces early success for AIDS cure
- Watch for two red News headlines:
- Blog claims PfiGlax struggling with virus mutation
- PfiGlax executives in huge share sell off
- Evolve the symptoms Insomnia, Fever, Photophobia, Delirium and Cytopathic Reanimation.
- Wait for pop-up messages reading:
- PfiGlax linked to <plague name>
- PfiGlax link to <plague name> confirmed
- PfiGlax able to manipulate <plague name>
- Evolve the abilities Heat Resistance I, Cold Resistance I, and Mummification.
- Wait for a popup message reading:
- PfiGlax modification project fails
|Strategy guides in Plague Inc. and Plague Inc: Evolved.|