The following are strategies for the Who Cares scenario. Please feel free to add your own strategies, tips, and Q&A below:
Strategy 1 Edit
The key to this strategy is remaining incognito until the world's almost completely infected, and then exploding.
- Select Parasite, Casual Difficulty. Start in Egypt. The country is hot and arid and poor, and it borders Saudi Arabia.
- As soon as you can, evolve Drug Resistance 1. You'll need it.
- Evolve Air 1 and Water 1, as well as Symbiosis 1 and 2.
- If a symptom mutates, devolve it. You'll get 2 DNA Points back. However, if a popup concerning the Festival of Love appears, evolve Nausea. It'll magnify the infection boost that naturally appears after the popup.
- WAIT!!!!! Devolve any symptoms that mutate. Evolve Cold Resistance 1. You'll need it in order to more quickly infect Canada, which is more infection-resistant than even Greenland.
- Once all the countries have been at least half infected, devolve all Transmissions and all Resistances, except for Drug Resistance 1 and the Symbiosis abilities.
- Evolve Rash, Sweating, Skin Lesions, Necrosis, Hemorrhagic Shock, Internal Haemorrhaging, Total Organ Failure, and when you can, Insomnia, Paranoia, and Insanity.
- Evolve deadly symptoms when able, and evolve Genetic ReShuffle 1 if needed.
- Watch as the world collapses. Pop any blue bottles that appear, if they appear at all. Once the world has died, congratulations. You've beaten Who Cares.-DiseaseMaster7