Strategy 1: Edit
*Start game for Simian Flu on Casual Difficulty
*While creating colonies, if a Gen-sys lab appears 'prematurely' evolve Ape Rampage and DESTROY it! Also, evade drone attacks and destroy Gen-Sys labs throughout the entire game.
Recommended (not required) Gene Setup:
1.) Start in the USA.
3.) Evolve the following in this order:
- Simian Neuro-genesis
- Ape Colonies
- Social Cohesion
- Cognitive Shift
- Organized Travel
- Horseback Riding.
4.) Switch to ape view to see which countries have intelligent apes. From Mexico, move apes to:
5.) Create a colony in:
7.) Wait until all apes are infected (i.e. the healthy ape count is at 0), or take action in infecting EVERY... LAST... APE!!!
8.) Once every ape is intelligent (or dead), don't wait for all humans to be infected! You must proceed by infecting ALL humans.
- Water 1 and 2
- Air 1 and 2
- Extreme Bioaerosol
- Primal Awareness
- War Paint
- Covert Expertise
- Ape Rampage (if you haven't already done so)
- Primal Hunt
- Weapon Creation
12.) Now you must wait for the entire world, both human and ape, to be infected (or dead, depending). You can also switch out of Ape-View mode now.
13.) CEASE TO DEVOLVE ANY MORE MUTATIONS!!! Evolve Neuro-enhancement 1 & 2 if it never mutated and evolve Neuro-enhancement 3. Keep lethality low, like one or two symptoms, just enough to kill at a decent rate until cure progression reaches 70%. Total Brain Death should not be used before cure progression reaches 50% (it shouldn't be used before 70%, but hey it's your game bro! I am not trying to control you).
14.) Once cure progression is at 70%, it's time for fast & merciless killing! Evolve Total Brain Death! Evolve EVERY lethal symptom YOU desire. WAAAIIITTT!!!!! Stop for a moment and read this: The moment your infected count drops below 5.5 million or 4 million (the latter is safer), devolve EVERY single symptom EXCEPT Neuro-enhancement 1-3 and Total Brain Death. And devolve, Genetic Hardening 1 & 2, Hardened Reshuffle, and Genetic ReShuffle 1 & 2. Do that before population drop below 2 million or the game will end.
15.) Cure progression should shoot up to 100%. So pause the game (you can do so by opening the past forward tab and pressing the pause button). If you have successfully paused it, use ape rampage on every single colony you have. You can do this twice if you need to reduce the healthy human population to less than 1-2 million people.
The Film Fanatic achievement may want you to have one of these items (doesn't have to be both items):
1-Healthy human count less than 2 or 1 million (or maybe 99% of the total human population is dead).
2-More intelligent apes than healthy humans.+
+This is possible to do. Instead of waiting for 4-5.5 million people left before devolving, you must try to get as close as possible to getting that number below 600k. Because there are a maximum of more than 600k apes.
You can also try this guide: http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=328896354
Strategy 2 Edit
Please note that this is exclusively for the Where Is Everyone? scenario, at any difficulty.
- Start in the United States. Wait until you have 20 DNA Points.
- Once you have that amount, evolve Simian Neuro-genesis. Evolve Ape Colonies and place one immediately.
- Evolve from Organised Travel up to Seafaring as quickly as you can.
- Wait until Canada is infected, and then send a group from upper Canada to Russia. This will allow you to mop up Iceland and Greenland if your angle is right, since ape infection is dependent on the angle of their movement. Evolving Inter-genus dissemination 1 and 2 will allow for the traveling apes to more effectively infect the apes they come across.
- Once Mexico is infected, send a group to the Caribbean.
- Wait until Brazil is infected, and send a group to Central Africa. At this point, it is highly likely that you will win the game because once Central Africa's apes are completely infected with the Simian Flu, the infected apes will outnumber the remaining humans. If you have not won already, wait for the Simian Flu to expand throughout Africa, and into Asia, if necessary.
|Strategy guides in Plague Inc. and Plague Inc: Evolved.|